close

Slogan Writing Competition In School

Januari 11, 2023


Slogan Writing Competition In School

1. Farah congratulated Bella for her ....A. best article in the competition at schoolB. hope to join the National National Writing CompetitionC. wish to be the best in the Writing Competition at schoolD. winning the first place in the National Writing Competition​

Daftar Isi

1. 1. Farah congratulated Bella for her ....A. best article in the competition at schoolB. hope to join the National National Writing CompetitionC. wish to be the best in the Writing Competition at schoolD. winning the first place in the National Writing Competition​


Jawaban:D. winning the first place in the National Writing CompetitionPenjelasan:ucapan selamat diberikan saat teman berhasil memenangkan pertandingan ,dsb

semoga membantu! Jadikan jawaban terbaik ya!

Jawaban:

(D. Winning the first place in the Nasional

Semoga membantu~~


2. Paragraph Writing My First day in School


artinya= paragraf menulis hari pertama saya di sekolah.......  semoga membantu
I am nervous and I feel excited because this is my first day in school. This year I am going to Senior High school and it is the first I use my gray skirt!! I love finding new friends and I hope I can do my best later on my first day. Sorry gk terlalu pjg

3. Complete the questions in the conversation. A: Who is interested in writing? B: My brother is interested in writing. A: What (1) ...? B: He’s writing a short story now. A: Why (2) ... ? B: He’s writing it because he wants to win a competition at school. A: Do (3)...? B: Yes, I like writing. A: Have (4)...? B: No, I haven’t written a story for the competition.


Jawaban:

A: Who is interested in writing?

B: My brother is interested in writing

A: What (1) (is he doing now)?

B: He’s writing a short story now

A: Why (2) (he writes short stories now)?

B: He’s writing it because he wants to win a competition at school

A: Do (3) (you also like to write)?

B: Yes, I like writing

A: Have (4) (Short story)?

B: No, I haven’t written a story for the competition

Penjelasan:

The dialog above asks if he and his brother like to write short stories.

Semoga membantu:-)

Jangan lupa jawabannya dikasih terbaik><


4. The speech competition. (start) two weeks ago in senior high school 8?.


Jawaban:

The speech competition started two.weeks ago in senior high school 8

Penjelasan:

semoga bermanfaat


5. Tolong buat dialog tentang writing competition


Diane : It's time for the writing competition! I hope I can win this.

Lily : I hoped too. You have been practicing for 3 weeks, I really think you can win this! Be confident!

Diane : Yeah, you're right. Even though I'm nervous, I'm gonna make everyone jealous of my talent tonight!

Lily : Yeah, That's the spirit!



6. The following dialogue is for questions 1-3. Farah I heard that your article about tourism in Grobogan won the School Writing Competition. Bella That's true. I won first place Farah Congratulations. I know your article is very good Thanks. I'll represent our school to the National Writing Competition next month Bella Farah I hope you will write your best article. And, hopefully, you will win the competition. Bella Thank you. I hope so. Wish me luck. 1. Farah congratulated Bella for her.... A best article in the competition at school Bhope to join the National National Writing Competition. C. wish to be the best in the Writing Competition at school D. winning the first place in the National Writing Competition 2. "Hopefully, you will win the competition. Farah said the expression for.... A congratulating on Bella's achievement B. suggesting her friend to practice harder C. praying for her friend's next success D. wishing Bella's success in her study 3. "I hope you will write your best article." The underlined word refers to..... A Farah B Bella C. The judge D. The contestant​


1. Farah congratulated Bella for her d. winning the first place in the National Writing Competition at school.

2. "Hopefully, you will win the competition". Farah said the expression for c. praying for her friend's next success.

3. "I hope you will write your best article". The underlined word refers to b. Bella.

Pembahasan:

Expressions of congratulation adalah ekspresi yang diucapkan dan diberikan kepada seseorang atas keberhasilan atau kesuksesan dalam mencapai sesuatu. Fungsi ekspresi congratulation adalah sebagai ucapan selamat atas keberhasilan orang lain, untuk menunjukkan sikap simpati, peduli dan mempererat hubungan kita dengan orang lain.

Ekspresi congratulation biasanya diucapkan pada saat tertentu misalnya acara kelulusan, wisuda, pernikahan dan lain - lain.

Beberapa contoh ekspresi congratulation antara lain:

Congratulation! Congratulation on your success!Congratulation for you!Congratulation on your achievement!I'd like to congratulate you on your success!I'm proud of you!Please accept my warmest congratulation for you!You did very well!

Pelajari Lebih Lanjut:

Materi tentang expressions of congratulating and responses https://brainly.co.id/tugas/12179231

#BelajarBersamaBrainly

#SPJ1


7. Dialog bahasa inggris tentang writing competition


Riska: Is it true what the newspaper’s headline said?
Andi : What news?
Joko : The news about you winning the national novel writing competition. Is it really you?
Andi : Yeah. It is me.
Riska: Congratulations! We’re happy for you.
Andi : Thanks a lot guys.
Joko : It’s a terrific job, Andi.
Andi : Oh, no, I guess it’s just my luck.

8. the speech competition..................(start) two weeks ago in senior high school 8?


The speech competition has started two weeks ago in senior high school 8.

Hope this helps!

Penjelasan:

the speech competition has started two weeks ago in senior high school 8 ?


9. the winner of the story telling competition in this school is lina


pemenang kompotisi membaca cerita di sekolah adalah lina

semoga mambantu

Pemenang kompetisi bercerita di sekolah ini adalah lina


10. .....a writing club in my school every day​


Jawaban:

jawabannya adalah I join a writing club in my school everyday


11. Tolong buat dialog tentang writing competition


Daisy:"hello Jenina!"
Jenina:"Hi Daisy"
Jenina:"Are you entering the writing
competition too?"
Daisy:"Yes."
Jenina:"Oh,well then, good luck!"
Daisy:"Thank you Jenina, you too!"

12. my school in story telling competition for junior high school students Mr didik​


Jawaban:

sekolahku dalam lomba story telling untuk siswa smp pak didik


13. bagaimana dialog congratulations tema writing competition


A : "hey.. congratulation on your success in writing competition! Iam proud of you!"
B : "ah.. thank you very much"

14. 45% of the student who took in a creative writing competition were boys. If 135 boys took part in the competition, find the total number of students who took part in the competition.​


Jawab:

300 students

Penjelasan dengan langkah-langkah:

Total students = 100%

100%   × 135   = 100 × 135

  45%                                          45

                                     = 300

So, the total students who took part in competition are 300 students

Semoga membantu de ;)


15. speaking writing competition


speaking writing competition artinya Kompetisi menulia dan berbicara. kompetisi ini bertema bahasa inggris


16. My school...English story telling competition in 2010​


Jawaban:

Won

Penjelasan:

My school..won..English story telling competition in 2010

artinya Sekolahku memenangkan lomba cerita bahasa Inggris pada tahun 2010


17. apa artinya "writing competition"?​


Terjemahan dari writing competition adalah : LOMBA MENULIS.


18. what do you think of english competition in tje school?.answer


I think that will make student speak english fluentlyDimana anda memilikirkan kompetisi bahasa inggris itu di sekolah

19. 6.She is very…walking up to the stage to get a throphy.7. My friends…me to be the class leader.8. Fisky got a gold ........ in the writing competition.9. Everyone is happy for Fisky's winning the writing…10. Out school sent two …in the competition.​


Jawaban:

6. Excited/happy

7. Want

8. Throphy

9. Competition

10. Student


20. The speech competition....... (Star) two weeks ago in senior high School 8


1. Started

2. Broke

3. Saw

4. watched

5. looked

6. read

7. played

8. forgot

9. slept

10. took

11.  went

12. wear

13. knows

14. misunderstanding

15. hearing

semoga membantu :)


Video Update


You Might Also Like

0 komentar