close

My Self In Hindi 10 Lines

Januari 08, 2023


My Self In Hindi 10 Lines

how to introduce my self in public

1. how to introduce my self in public


hey everyone, my name is (your name), and it's a pleasure to meet you all today. semacam itu?

2. 10 sentences my self bebas​


I'm going to make myself a sandwich and get back to work.

I amaze myself with my cleverness.

Thanks, but I did all this by myself until you came along.

I've told myself that a hundred times.

Until men learn the meaning of the word no, I'll protect myself in the way that has proven most effective.

I hadn't known how Annie was abducted and chastised myself for not seeking the details.

I steeled myself to hide the fear that welled up inside me like the worse cramps I could possibly endure.

Meanwhile the desire to express myself grew.

I hardly know myself again.

I consider myself fortunate to have such a subordinate by me.


3. make 10 lines of confersation in English !​


Jawaban:

a : hello b

b : hello

a : how are you today?

b : oh i'm fine thanks and you?

a : i'm fine too, by the way what do you do?

b : i'm read a this book

a : what is that?

b : a romance book

a : oh, well i must go now and see you next time b

b : sure, see you be careful

Penjelasan:

hope it helps and sorry if i'm wrong

Eager to learnJawaban:
Yoga : Hi Ali, how are you doing today?
Ali : Hi Yoga, I feel bad now.
Yoga : Oh, what happened?
Ali : I just lied to my mother about my score in my Exam.
Yoga : Why did you lie to her?
Ali : Because I got bad score in my Exam, if she finds out my exam score is bad she will be very angry.
Yoga : You better apologize now and tell to your mother your real score, maybe if you apologize she will forgive you.
Ali : But, what if she will be angry?
Yoga : This is your responsibility, you should've studied from yesterday if you knew there would be an exam today.
Ali : Yeah right I think I better apologize to my mother.
Yoga : Yeah.

Penjelasan:
Maaf kalau salah.


4. artinya:let me introduce my self al low melto introduce my self i would like to introduce my self​


Jawaban:

izinkan saya memperkenalkan diri saya izinkan saya untuk memperkenalkan diri saya ingin memperkenalkan diri saya

Jawaban:

Izinkan saya memperkenalkan diri saya, izinkan saya untuk memperkenalkan diri saya, saya ingin memperkenalkan diri saya.

maaf kalau salah :)


5. quizzzterjemahkan my interjes my self ​


my interjes my self:interjes saya sendiri

my interject myself : interupsi saya sendiri

Penjelasan:

maaf kalo salah


6. artinya:let me introduce my self al low melto introduce my self i would like to introduce my self​


Jawaban:

artinya: izinkan saya memperkenalkan diri saya al rendah melto memperkenalkan diri saya saya ingin memperkenalkan diri saya

izinkan saya memperkenalkan diri saya


7. hi, my i.............my self? my,name ia sinta​


Jawaban:

Hi may I introduce myself? My name is Sinta.

Jawaban:

Hi, may i introduce my self?


8. Please tell your self-introduction in 10 sentences​


My name is Revalina I am 14 years old where I live in Sleman my hobby is badminton my religion is Islam


9. I cut my finger by__ A.her self B.him self C.my self D.them selves​


Jawaban:

c. my self

Penjelasan:

Saya melukai jari saya sendiri

my = saya

Jawaban:

c. my self

Penjelasan:

(﹡ˆ﹀ˆ﹡)♡(´✪ω✪`)♡(*˘︶˘*)~。.:*♡◝(⑅•ᴗ•⑅)◜..°♡


10. " fill in blanks with your identy "Hi , let me introduce my self "​


Jawaban:

Oh, ini tentang perkenalan ya?

Gini aja, "Hi, let me introduce my self. My name is ... (Sebutkan nama kamu) I live at .... Street (Misalkan nama jalan, kamu sebutin nama jalan itu) My hobby is ... (Sebutkan hobi kamu) That's all, thank you."

Bisa ditambahin sesuka hati. Misalnya mau ngenalin adek atau kakak kamu, warna favorit kamu, etc.

Tp menurut saya ini soalnya tergantung teks ya...

Semoga membantu


11. * Expressions to incrduce my selfinerduce my self in monolosGretin 96 Hi Hello Good mornin* let me introduce my self* I Will introduce my self* I want to introduce my self my name is* I krom.* I Live inlon lat.* My addres islin lonw lat​


Jawaban:

1.. let me introduce my self

2.. i live in lon lat?

Penjelasan:

maaf kalo salah karena saya kurang mengerti bahasa soalnya..


12. i can express my self an comunicat in Engliss​


Jawaban:

itu di terjemah??? :saya dapat mengekspresikan diri saya berkomunikasi dalam bahasa Inggris dari

Penjelasan:

maaf ya kalo salah


13. There are there people in my family my Father or my dad aunt and my self my Father is a working Bahasa Indonesia


harusnya:
there are three people in my family, my father or my dad, my aunt and my self. My father is.....(pekerjaan ayah kamu) contoh:driver

Klo Di artikan soal yg kamu tanyakn Ada di paling atas


14. introduce my self????​


good morning everyone, please listen to me, so today i Will introduce my self = my name it's (name). i school at (school ) and my class was

(class) example 9-C

and my hobby was ( hobby )

Penjelasan:

that's it from me thanks you so much everyone for listening to me, cyaa/byee


15. introduce my selfartinya​


Jawaban:

memperkenalkan diri

Penjelasan:

SEMOGA MEMBANTU ^^

dari kata "introduce my self" yang berasal dari bahasa Inggris, bisa diartikan kedalam bahasa Indonesia/ artinya ialah memperkenalkan diri sendiri dengan menunjukkan entah itu umur, tinggi badan, jenis kelamin, wajah.


16. 10 contoh tentang introduce my self Bantu dong kakak pliss saya kurang paham ​


Jawaban:

Hi, everyone! I would like to introduce myself! My full name is Intan Aulia Husnunnisa, you can call me Intan. I live in Jakarta. Nice to meet you all. Thank you!

Penjelasan:

Jadi arti introduce my self adalah memperkenalkan diri, di atas salah satu contohnya


17. ... i introduce my self.


hallo

Penjelasan:

artinya:halo saya memperkelalkan diri saya

May i introduce my self

18. apa itu introduce my self


perkenalan diri.. masing2tentang memperkenalkan diri sendiri

19. 10 soal let me introduce my self berserta jawaban


Bisa memperkenalan diri

20. would you like to in troduje to my self


maukah kamu mengenalkan dirimu kepadaku?

*would you like to introduceMaukah kamu memperkenalkan dirimu padaku?

Video Update


You Might Also Like

0 komentar