close

Describe An Art Exhibition That You Visited

November 23, 2022


Describe An Art Exhibition That You Visited

describe a zoo that you have visited

Daftar Isi

1. describe a zoo that you have visited


jelaskan kebun binatang yang telah anda kunjungidescribe a zoo that you have visited...

zoo is a place for animal, and animal in this zoo look so perfect and funny

2. x : "can you describe the place that you visited last Sunday?"​


last Sunday I went to my grandparents house, it was in a peaceful little village. with green trees and a bright blue sky. the ducks my grandfather have were quaking and walking around, also some chicken and birds. at their backyard there are some fruit trees, like mango, dragon fruit, and other. I usually sit at a wooden bench in front of the house, enjoying the little winds and nature sounds


3. how would you like to participate that exhibition at the art museum? artinya apa ya?


Bagaimana Anda ingin berpartisipasi dalam pameran yang di museum seni?How would you like to participate that exhibition at the art museum?
artinya

Bagaimana anda ingin berpartisipasi pameran di museum seni?

Semoga membantu :)

4. Gita : ……………………. Ayu : I’d love to, but I’ve an appointment with a friend tomorrowA. The fine art exhibition is greatB. I’ll go to the fine art exhibitionC. I’ll be grateful if you want to go with me to the art exhibitionD. How about going to the fine art exhibition tomorrow?E. ls there any more interested in seeing the art exhibition?​


Jawaban:

d. how about going to the fine art exhibition tomorrow?

Penjelasan:

dilihat dari jawabannya yang memperlihatkan bahwa dia ingin tetapi dia memiliki janji dengan temannya besok. berarti pertanyaan yang dia katakan memiliki unsur waktu untuk pergi ( besok ) dan jawaban yang paling sesuai adalah d.


5. Based on the conversation we know that…. *Gambar Tanpa Teksa. Yunita likes the art exhibitionb. Regita is having an art exhibitionc. Yunita is amazed with the art worksd. Regita gives her compliment to Yunita, KALO BENER JAWABANNYA ENTAR AKU KASIH LIMA BINTANG ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐​


Jawaban:

Jadikan Brainliest Answer ya..

d. Regita gives her compliment to yunita

Jawaban:

d. Regita gives her compliment to Yunita


6. Sandy=........with me to watch an art exhibition William =thank you for inviting me


Jawaban:

im inviting you to come


7. B. Describe a tourist attraction that you ever visited based on the generic structure.C. Describe your own house or environment based on the generic structure.​


Jawaban:

B. Surabaya Zoo, located in Surabaya. There are lots of trees in the zoo. There are many animals in the zoo like monkeys, lions, birds


8. Byzantine / exhibition / at / museum / the / art / there / is / of / an​


There is an exhibition of Byzantine at the art museum

maap klo salah


9. 3. "Have you visited to the art exhibition?"The underline word has the samemeaning with ....a.extravagance d. festivalb. display. e.campaignc.creation​


Jawaban:

d.festival

Penjelasan:

..#@.......


10. DINA:DEWI:I'D LOVE TO, BUT I'VE AN OPPOINTMENT WITH MY MOTHER TOMORROW A. DO YOU LIKE TO JOIN ME TOMORROW? B. HOW ABOUT GOING TO THE FINE ART EXHIBITION TOMORROW? C. IS THERE ANY MORE INTERESTED IN SEEING THE ART EXHIBITION D. I'LL BE GRATEFUL IF I GO TO THE ART EXHIBITION E. THE FINE ART EXHIBITION IS GREAT ​


Jawaban:

B. Howaboutgoingtothefineartexhibitiontomorrow?


11. Please describe the most favorite place you ve ever visited​


Jawaban:

My favorite place is the beach, where I practice my hobby of fishing, which I love very much. I feel so happy from the start of the day that I start getting ready to go out for fishing and contemplate the beauty of nature.

I find it wonderful to have a happy and fun time at the same time. I can enjoy the beach and see the water and sunset. Also take advantage of the sun’s rays and get vitamin D. And also hunting and bringing out the energy inside me.

I liked these activities very much. I think I loved it because my father shared with me, and now my younger brother comes with me to learn from me. All this helps me to continue my hobby.

I often think of trying other ways to have fun like riding a fishing boat and spending time on it. I might do that in the future.


12. 2875 people visited an exhibition in the morning. 1415 more people visited the exhibition in the afternoon than in the morning. How many people visited the exhibition in the afternoon ? ( Pakai cara dan closing sentence ) ( Please help me )


Jawaban:

2875 orang mengunjungi pameran di pagi hari. 1415 lebih banyak orang mengunjungi pameran pada sore hari dibandingkan pada pagi hari. Berapa orang yang mengunjungi pameran pada sore hari? (Pakai cara dan kalimat penutup) (Tolong bantu saya)


13. write a spoken advertisement about an art exhibition in your school


Advertisement
For : All student

14. terjemahkan kalimat ini ke dalam bahasa indonesia! "Describe tugu pahlawan monument that you have visited!"


deskripsikan monumen tugu pahlawan yang telah kamu kunjungiTerjemahannya adalah = Deskripsikan Monumen Tugu Pahlawan yang sudah kamu kunjungi!

Hopefully help.

15. an average of 205 people visited an exhibition in one day. a total of 1230 people visited the exhibotion. how many days did the exhibition last?


days = total people ÷ average
days = 1.230 ÷ 205 = 61.230/205 = 6 days

gampang soalnya, susah bahasanya..ckckck

16. Lisa :(.................) Nikita :I'd love to, but I've an appointment with a friend tomorrowa. I'II go to the fine art exhibitionb. The fine art exhibition is greatc. How about going to the fine art exhibition tomorrow?d. I'II be grateful if I go to the art exhibitione. Is there any more interested in seeing the art exhibitionPliss jwab skrang.....​


Jawaban:

c. How about going to the fine art exhibition tomorrow?

Jawaban:

c.

Penjelasan:

percayalah gw pro cuy gabakal salah


17. Byzantine / exhibition / at / museum / the / art / there / is / of / an​


Jawaban:

there is an art exhibition at the museum of Byzantine

maaf kalau salah

Jawaban:

There is an art exhibition at the museum of byzantine

Penjelasan:

Semoga membantu


18. Dewi :..................................Yuni : I'd love to, but I've an appointmentwith a friend tomorrowa. The fine art exhibition is greatb. I'll go to the fine art exhibitionc. I'll be grateful if I go to the art exhibitiond. How about going to the fine art exhibition 12.tomorrow?e. Is there any more interested in seeingthe art exhibition?​


Jawaban:

d. How about going to the fine art exhibition 12.

tomorrow?


19. Describe the tourism place you have ever visited in six sentence!


I've seen gorillas, lions and others at the zoo

Hopefully help ☺

20. describe an event that made you realize you were starting to grow up.


Jawaban:

you're having acne , getting taller , gain fat , your voice changed , etc .


Video Update


You Might Also Like

0 komentar