close

Sister Birthday Wishes In Marathi

September 27, 2022


Sister Birthday Wishes In Marathi

My sister celebrated her birthday. (-) … *a. My sister is celebrating her birthdayb. My sister celebrate her birthdayc. My sister did not celebrate her birthdayd. My sister did not celebrated her birthday​

Daftar Isi

1. My sister celebrated her birthday. (-) … *a. My sister is celebrating her birthdayb. My sister celebrate her birthdayc. My sister did not celebrate her birthdayd. My sister did not celebrated her birthday​


Jawaban:

c. My sister did not celebrate her birthday


2. What was given by mary's sister to her in her birthday


A birthday cake from mary's sister to her

3. Buat dialog tentang wishing and greetings yaitu: general wishes, birthday wishes, get well wishes, academic achievements, gratitude. Mohon secepatnya yaa


saya bantu yang birthday wishies ya..

arlan: happy birthday farah!

arlan: I wish you a long life and good health

arlan :i hope at your new age, you can be more mature, more disciplined and responsible. Happy in ur life fara!

fara:thank you so much arlan:') i hope all your wish that you gave to me, can turn back to yourself

arlan: dont mention it! thanks too farah


4. ✨quiz✨special birthday my sisterini sesi 5 quiz beruntun________1. banyak susunan kata : • birthday • my sister_______selamat mengerjakan ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧​


Jawaban:

PermutasiKataDari

Birthday

B=1

I=1

R=1

T=1

H=1

D=1

A=1

Y=1

BanyakUnsur=8!

UnsurGanda=0

BanyakUnsur/UnsurGanda

=8!

=(8×7×6×5×4×3×2×1)

=(56×6×5×4×3×2×1)

=(336×5×4×3×2×1)

=(1.680×4×3×2×1)

=(6.720×3×2×1)

=(20.160×2×1)

=40.320SusunanKata

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

MySister

M=1

Y=1

S=2

I=1

T=1

E=1

R=1

BanyakUnsur=8!

UnsurGanda=2!

BanyakUnsur/UnsurGanda

=8!/2!

=(8×7×6×5×4×3×2×1)/(2×1)

=40.320/2

=20.160SusunanKata

#SemogaMembantuJawaban~

1.) 40.320 susunan

2.) 20.160 susunan

_____________________

---No1---

1.)"Birthday"

b = 1

i = 1

r = 1

t = 1

h = 1

d = 1

a = 1

y = 1

------- +

• Total Huruf : 8

• Unsur Ganda : 0

P = N!

P = 8!

P = 8 × 7 × 6 × 5 × 4 × 3 × 2 × 1

P = 40.320susunan

---No2---

2.)"My Sister"

m = 1

y = 1

s = 2

i = 1

t = 1

e = 1

r = 1

------- +

• Total Huruf : 8

• Unsur Ganda : 2

P = N!/k!

P = 8!/2!

P = 8 × 7 × 6 × 5 × 4 × 3 × 2 × 1/2 × 1

P = 40.320/2

P = 20.160susunan

________________________________

DetailJawaban

Kelas: 12

Mapel: Matematika

Materi: Bab - 7 Kaidah Pencacahan

KodeSoal: 2

KodeKategorisasi: 12.2.7

KataKunci: Banyak Susunan Kata

Birthday, My Sister

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

#CMIIW


5. Based on the text, the writer writes the text in order to ..... a Admire the writer’s friend birthday. b Give warm wishes to the writer ‘s friend c Show the writer’s friend birthday. d Congratulate to the teacher ’s birthday.


Jawaban:

idk

Penjelasan:

Come on bro, the question said the answer is according to the text, but you don't even show the text, are ya kiddin' me?

Jawaban:

Sepertinya jawabannya

C.Showthewriter'sfriendbirthday

Penjelasan:

Karena menurut aku si penulis menceritakan dahulu tentang ulang tahunnya sebelum ia mengucapkan selamat dan memberinya doa


6. write a letter:-inviting your sister who lives in another city to come joining your birthday party​


Jawaban:

Dear my sister Jenny,

How are you Sis? I hope everything is good. I miss you very much! Although you are living in a city not too far away from here, but I cannot see you everyday just as I used to. I miss our happy times when we could laugh all day and did silly things together.

I also hope that you don't forget about my birthday. Our parents agree this time I will celebrate it with a big party! You still remember the date, don't you?

I don't want to celebrate my birthday without you, so please mark the date and come. If necessary I will go to your city and pick you up! You don't have to bring presents, your presence in my birthday party is already a big present for me.

I can't wait to see you at my birthday party.  It will be fun!

Your loving sister

Rose

Penjelasan:

Surat untuk kakak sendiri tidak perlu bernada formal. Tapi grammar harus tetap diperhatikan.

Semoga bermanfaat.


7. 5.Yoga ... he had remembered her birthday.(hopes/wishes)!TOLONG DIJAWAB!!!​


Jawaban:

hopes

Penjelasan:

hopes : berharap

wishes : menginginkan

maaf klo salah


8. on-sister-a birthday-sunday-has-party my​


Jawaban:

my sister has a birthday party on sunday

Penjelasan:

semoga membantu...


9. Birthday wishesresponsesthanks a lot.• wishing you every happiness on your special day.• may all your wishes come true. happy birthday!, ubah menjadi bahasa indonesia​


Jawaban:

ok ...

Penjelasan:

tanggapan ucapan selamat ulang tahun terima kasih banyak.

•semoga selalu bahagia di hari spesialmu.

•semoga semua keinginanmu terkabul. Selamat ulang tahun!

Jawaban:

Keinginan ulang tahun

tanggapan

Terima kasih banyak.

• berharap Anda setiap kebahagiaan pada hari istimewa Anda.

• semoga semua keinginan Anda menjadi kenyataan. selamat ulang tahun!, ubah menjadi bahasa indonesia

Penjelasan:

jadikan jawaban tercerdas ya pliss follow me ya pliss


10. Task 3 Fill in the blank spaces with the words in Task 1.They prepare many ........................ to put on in the birthday party.I got a lot of ........................for my birthday.There were fifteen ........................ on my birthday cake.We should buy some colorful ........................ to celebrate her birthday.My best friend give me ........................ on my birthday.Lets buy some ........................ before watching the movie.Can you give my little sister some ........................?My sister makes a beautiful ........................ for our moms birthday.​


Jawaban:

1. ballons

2. gift

3. candles

4. paper hat

5. card

6. cookies

7. candies

8. birthday cake

Penjelasan:


11. how do you express your wishes when your friend is getting birthday ​


Jawaban:

maybe i give her,her favorite cake or gift.

because know is Corona i just can say

happy birthday to you


12. write a birthday card to your sister


dear my lovely sister
happy birthday to you sis
may all the happiness stay with you as always
may all your dreams come true
from your sister,
love
xxxDear sister name here
wishing you a day that is
as special in every way as you are!
a very happy birthday to you!
from your name here

13. 42. The following sentences are false basedon the text, except ....a. Kamila's sister is assigned to hospitalb. Sinta wishes Rahmadanti a great andunforgettable birthdayc. Sinta has a birthday party todayd. Rea brought Kamila's present5​


Jawaban:

except B

Penjelasan:

others are false


14. Birthday wisheswishing you everes y happinesson your speccialdaymayyour wishes comeall yourtrue, HappyBirthdayterjemahkan dalam bahasa Indonesia​


Jawaban:

Harapan Hari Ulang Tahun

Mengharapkan setiap kebahagiaan di hari istimewamu. Semoga Semua harapan mu menjadi nyata.

selamat ulang tahun

Penjelasan:

Btw sedikit aku perbaiki struktur kalimatnya ya

Birthday Wishes

Birthday WishesWishing you every happiness on your special day

Birthday WishesWishing you every happiness on your special dayMay all your wishes come true, Happy Birthday

good luck


15. change these sentences into subjunctive1.My sister gets a cold fever. She wishes .....2.they don't live in peace. they wishes......


1. she wishes she didn't get a cold fever.
2. they wish they lived in peace.

16. 1.if your friend got skor 100 in math test.make sentence using general wishes and respon2.if your friend have brithday party.make sentence using birthday wishes and respon


1. x : congratulations on your test buddy! you're such a genius!
y : thank you my best friend. I just worked hard.

2. a : I wish you belated birthday!
b ; thank you so much.

17. 2. The following sentences are false basedon the text, except ....a. Kamila's sister is assigned to hospitalb. Sinta wishes Rahmadanti a great andunforgettable birthdayc. Sinta has a birthday party todayd. Rea brought Kamila's present​


Jawaban:

a. kamila's sister ia assigned to hospital

Penjelasan:

sorry if wrong follow me later I unfollow same follow.


18. in my birthday atau at my birthday?.


in my birthday

smoga membantu :)

In my birthday

semoga sukses

19. To:NajmaHappy birthday to youMy your wishes come trueYour sistersNisa and Rara6. Who writes the card?A Najma8. Nisa and RaraC. The writer's sisterD. Rara​


Jawaban:

B. Nisa and Rara

Penjelasan:

To : Najma

Happy Birthday to you

May your wishes come true

Your sisters

Nisa and Rara

Artinya :

Untuk : Najma

Selamat ulang tahun untuk kamu

Semoga permintaanmu dikabulkan

Adikmu

Nisa and Rara(Jawaban)

Maka jawabannya B. Nisa and Rara

#SejutaPohon


20. susunlah kata birthday-my-the kitchen-brother-and-I-my-sister-helped-make-a cake-in


my brother and i helped my sister make a birthday cake in the kitchen (??)

Video Update


You Might Also Like

0 komentar