close

Rajesh Said I Bought A Car Yesterday

Juli 27, 2022


Rajesh Said I Bought A Car Yesterday

Manakah pilihan yang benar di bawah ini? a. The man whom car I bought came yesterday b. The man whose car I bought came yesterday.

Daftar Isi

1. Manakah pilihan yang benar di bawah ini? a. The man whom car I bought came yesterday b. The man whose car I bought came yesterday.


b. The man whose car I bought came yesterday.

Penjelasan:

SEMOGA MEMBANTU :)

Jawaban:

B. The man whose car I bought came yesterday.

Penjelasan:

Whose : digunakan untuk menunjukan kepemilikan terhadap sesuatu.


2. I have a new car. l bought it yesterday


The question is? This is statement?

Aku Mempunyai Mobil Baru .Aku Membelinya Kemarin


3. My father bought a new car yesterday(?)(+)​


Jawaban:

My father bought a new car yesterday

(?) a new car yesterday bought MY father?

(+) My father bought a new car yesterday

hope it's useful ^^


4. Ubahlah kalimat ini menjadi kalimat passive she bought a car yesterday


A car was bought by her yesterday (passive)


semoga membantu##the car has bought by her yesterday 


5. Mr. Hakim – the car – yesterday – I – seen – have – which – bought


Jawaban:

I have seen the car which Mr. Hakim bought yesterday.

Jawaban:

Mr. Hakim – the car – yesterday – I – seen – have – which – bought = I have seen the car which Mr. Hakim bought yesterday

Penjelasan:

Arrange Words are rearranging random words so that they become correct sentences.

Semoga membantu:-)


6. Sam and I _________ (buy) a new car yesterday. * brought bougth bought buys


Jawaban:

bought

Penjelasan:

Maaf kalo salah, hehe :)

Jawaban:

Bought

V2 dari buy adalah bought


7. Mr.hakim--the car-yesterday-I-seen-have--which-bought mohon di urutkan!


i have seen the car which mr. hakim bought yesterdayi have seen the car which mr hakim bought yesterday

8. Sam and I _________ (buy) a new car yesterday. * brought bougth bought buys


Jawaban:

Sam and I bought a new car yesterday. *

PEMBAHASAN

↣ Kata Bought digunakan untuk kalimat membeli

CONTOHI am going to Bought an iphone tomorrow

[tex]sorry \: if \: im\: wrong \: the \: anwering[/tex]

✌✌


9. he said that he had bought a new book.a.he said, "i bought as new book"b.he said, "i buy a new book"c.he said, "i buying a new book"d.he say, " i bought a new book".​


Jawaban:

B

Semoga membantu dalam mengerjakan tugas

Jawaban:

b.he said, "i buy a new book"

SEMOGAMEMBANTU


10. Direct speech : Rendra said, "I bought new jacket yesterday.". tolong ubahin ke Reported speech :


Rendra said that he had bought new jacket yesterday.Rendra said that he had bought new jacket the previous day

11. The car was bought by jhon yesterday


Di translate kan?

Jawaban:
Mobil itu dibeli oleh Jhon kemarin

12. Jadikan kalimat pasif voice We bought this car yesterday


Jawaban:

This car was bought yesterday


13. Mamat said," I need a new car."Mamat said," (that) he___ a new car.​


[Reported Speech]

Mamat said (that) he needed a new car.

PEMBAHASAN

Reported/Indirect speech adalah bentuk kalimat yang berguna untuk menyampaikan kembali suatu kabar yang telah dikatakan oleh orang lain. Biasanya disebut dengan kalimat tidak langsung.

Untuk mengubah ke indirect speech ada beberapa ketentuan, di antaranya:

Quotation marks (tanda petik dua) dihilangkan.Bentuk verb diubah.Menyisipkan that di dalam kalimat (opsional).Mengganti keterangan waktu yang disebut.

Pengubahan bentuk verb

past simple → past perfectpast continuous → past perfect continuouspresent continuous → past continuouspresent → pastpresent perfect → past perfectam/is/are going to → was/were going tomodal (v¹) → modal (v²)

Contoh:

Direct

She said, "I ask for your help."

Dia bilang, "Aku butuh bantuanmu."

Indirect

She said (that) she asked for my help.

Dia bilang (bahwa) dia butuh bantuanku.

↬Based on Question

Change into indirect speech!

Mamat said, "I need a new car."

Tanda petik dihilangkan.Menyisipkan that di dalam kalimat.Verb need (v¹) diubah ke bentuk past needed (v²).

(direct) Mamat said, "I need a new car."

Mamat bilang, "Aku butuh sebuah mobil baru."

(reported) Mamat said that he needed a new car.

Mamat bilang bahwa dia butuh sebuah mobil baru.

_

:: semoga membantu ::

_Details⤵

Grade: 7

Subject: English

Chapter: Sentence structure

Categorization code: 7.5

Keywords: Direct & Indirect speech


14. She said that she had bought a new dress A. She said, “She has bought a newdress"B. He said, "He had bought a newdress"C. He said, "I had bought a new dress”D. She said, “I have bought a newdress"​


Jawaban:

D. She said, "i have bought a new dress"

karena I tidak perlu ditambahkan "s" dan penempatan past tense untuk have sudah ditempatkan ke say.


15. derek bought some camping gear yesterday jacky said


Jawaban:

masih ya point nya

Hehehehe


16. i bought (expensive-a-batik) yesterday


I bought an expensive batik yesterday.

I hope it can help you ^_^I bought an expensive batik yesterday.
Pake an soalnya expensive huruf awalnya huruf vokal

17. Ubahlah kalimat ini menjadi kalimat passive Dhe bought a car yesterday


A car was bought by Dhe yesterday, maaf kalau ada salah dan semoga bisa membantu ^_^@Answer:

Dhe bought a car yesterday
=> A car was bought by Dhe yesterday.

18. I drove a car yesterdaya. a car was driven by me Yesterday b. a car is driven by me Yesterday c. a car were driven by me Yesterdayd. a car are driven by me Yesterday​


Jawaban:

a. A car was driven by me yesterday

Jawaban:

a. a car was driven by me yesterday

Penjelasan:

semoga membantu :D


19. Arrange these words into a meaningful sentence . Mr.Hakim-The car-yesterday-i-seen-have-which-bought


mr.makim have bought the car which i seen yesterday

Jawaban:

yesterday has i see mr.hakim car been bought


20. anto i heard you bought a new redcsr yesterday.susanto: that's not true. i just repainted my old car.a. he did not buy a new car.b. he bought a new red car.c. he did not like a red car.d. he sold his old car. ​


Jawaban:

A

Penjelasan:

A

betul

ini yaaaaaaaaa

Jawaban; A

semoga membantu:)


Video Update


You Might Also Like

0 komentar