close

If I Had Wings Essay

Juli 08, 2022


If I Had Wings Essay

If i had wings, i would fly over the sky

Daftar Isi

1. If i had wings, i would fly over the sky


jika aku memiliki sayap
aku akan terbang mengatasi langit

2. A.Write the fact from conditional type 3 below! 1. If it had been foggy this evening, i would have stayed at home Fact: ____________ 2. The world would have been different if Columbus had not discovered America. Fact:___________ 3. If the tiger had had wings, they would have flew Fact:_____________ 4.I would have punished you if you had done it again Fact:_____________ 5. If i had been you , i wouldn't have done it Fact: ____________


Jawaban:

1. It wasn't foggy that evening, so I wouldn't stay at home.

2. The world wouldn't be different, because Colombus discovered America.

3. The tigers didn't have wings, so they wouldn't fly.

4.I wouldn't punish you, because you didn't do it again.

5. I wasn't you, so I would do it.

Penjelasan:

Kalimat pengandaian yg menggunakan conditional clause type 3 memiliki fakta berupa kenyataan yg terjadi di masa lalu.


3. ESSAYComplete the following conditional sentences1. If you don't have money, you will......2. If you study hard, you will..3. If we had left the house earlier, they.4. If I finish the assignment before Saturday, I...5. If I had seen the concert, I..........​


Jawaban:

1. word hard

2. smart

3. had woken up

4. finish

5. would have told


4. if i... (have) wings,I... (have to,not) take an airplane to fly home


Jawaban:

if I had wings, i don't have to take an airplane to go home

Jawaban:

If I had wings, I would not have to take an airplane to fly home.

Penjelasan:

Menggunakan if clause II. Karena menyatakan pengandaian/tdk mungkin terjadi sekarang ini.

Rumus:

If diikuti Kata Kerja 2 (past tense) + would kata kerja asal/base form.


5. Essay: If I can do anything, what will I do for society? (minimal 150 kata) Tolong dibantu yaa...


human is the Perfect Things which God create in This World. All of Things in This World are useful for the other. So Human also useful Things in This World. i Believe, there are means Why God create us Like Human. there Are not useful Things that God create. Like example Bee, that are useful for producing Honey for Medicine or Food for People in this world. although We Think Bee Always Disturb People. but there are useful or advantage from that.

So Human also can be useful for the other People. if i can do Something, i Will Help People Around Me About the Thing which i am able to do It. I Will share and Teach or I Will do for Giving advantage for All People Around Me. for example, if I can Answer the matter about Math, i Will Teach My Friends Who Can't finish It, until they can do that. and Will bring advantage for us

So i am really Believe that We can do the useful Things for All of People Around us. and Always be useful People in Our Society. i Will Help All of the Society with My capability


6. circle the incorrect the revise it :a. if Tripani has gone to school, she would have informed me.b. John would gone to bookstore, if his mother allows him.c. if the teacher gaves homework, all students will do it.d. if I had wings, I can fly anytime


a. has => had
b. would gone => will go
c. gaves => gives
d. can => could

maaf kalo salahAnswer:
a. if Tripani-->( has gone) <-- to school, she would have informed me

Harusnya : had gone (Conditional sentence type 3 )

b. John---> would gone <--- to bookstore, if his mother allows him

Harusnya : will go (conditional sentence type 1

c. if the teacher---> gaves<--- homework, all students will do it
Harusnya : gives (conditional sentence type 1)

d. if I had wings, I--> can <--- fly anytime
Harusnya : could (conditional sentence type 2 )

Thanks

7. If i ...(have) Wings i....(have to,not) take an airplane to fly home


If I have wings I not take an airplane to fly homeif i have wings i not take an airplane to fly home

semoga bermanfaat :)
tidak sulit utk menekan tombol terima kasih

8. 1. Essay41. If I had gone with my parents five hours ago to our villa, I would not have been alone right then.What is the fact or real situation of the statement above?​


Jawaban:

fact: I didn't go with my parents five hours ago to our villa.

Penjelasan:

pernyataan tersebut merupakan bentuk Conditional Sentence tipe 3 yang menyatakan keadaan yang tidak terjadi dimasalampau.oleh karena itu, fakta yang digunakan juga harus dalam bentuk lampau (simple past tense).


9. My name is Aisyah I brought her my brother is hobby is line of fire wings wings wings full Every Sunday What is Aisyah,s hobby​


Jawaban:

memang apa sih soalnya gak ngerti

maksih


10. Does the conditional sentence refer to the past, present or future? 1. If it is foggy this evening i will stay at home. 2) Flowers will wilt if they are left without water, 3) If tigers had wings, they would fly. 4) the world would have been different if Columbus had not discovered America. 5) What would we have done if the train had been late? 6) Supposing you were rich, what would you do? 7) Even a dying man would laugh if he heard that joke! 8) If I were you, I wouldn't do that. It's very risky.


1.simple future tense
2.simple future tense
3.past perfect tense
4. Present perfect continuous tense
5.past perfect continuous tense
6. Simple future tense
7. Simple past tense
8. Simple past tense

11. B. Please continue these statement! 1. If I have a lot of car,...... 2. If she had a wings,...... 3. They will buy a pair of shoes...... 4. I would have got the highest score...... 5. Rizky Billar would be my boyfriend.......


Jawaban:

1. If I have a lot of car,then my transportation will run smoothly

2. If she had a wings,then he can fly freely

3. They will buy a pair of shoes boots

4. I would have got the highest score in my class

5. Rizky Billar would be my boyfriend if he is loyal to me.

sorry if something goes wrong>.<


12. If you have wings where you're gonna fly to?


I will fly to the moon.

13. I turn from egg into larva larca turn into pupae pupae had been grown finally i have wings, fit for blood. who am i??​


Jawaban:

I am a Mosquito!

Penjelasan:

Nyamuk lahir dari telur, ke larva, lalu menjadi pupa/kepompong, dan menjadi nyamuk dewasa


14. CONDITIONAL SENTENCES.PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING SENTENCES BELOW : 1. I would buy that house if ..... 2 . ...... I would not have got rain . 3. I will come to your party if ......... 4. If she had wings , ........ 5. he would keep this country if ............​


Jawaban:

I would buy that house if i have moneyIf i was inside the house i would not have got rainI Will come to your party if my parents allow meIf she had wings,She can flyHe Will keep this country if he was a soldier

[tex] \infty \times semoga \: membantu \times \infty [/tex]


15. I believe that if one always looked at the skies, one would end up with wings ini artinya apa ya


kayanya yah "aku percaya kok kalo seseorang selalu menatap awan, dan dia bakalan memiliki sayap"

16. B. Please continue these statement!1. If I have a lot of car,......2. If she had a wings,......3. They will buy a pair of shoes......4. I would have got the highest score......5. Rizky Billar would be my boyfriend.......​


Jawaban:

1. I will start rental-car business.

2. She would fly like a bird.

3. If they have enough money.

4. If I had studied hard before exam.

5. If I were Lesty.

Penjelasan:

1. Jika aku punya banyak mobil, aku akan buka rental mobil.

2. Jika dia punya sayap, dia qkqn terbang seperti burung.

3. Mereka akan beli sepatu jika mereka punya cukup uang.

4. Aku akan dapat nilai paling tinggi jika aku belajar giat sebelum ujian.

5. Rizki bilar akan jadi pacarku jika aku adalah Lesty.


17. “I would fly if I had wings”The following sentences have the same pattern as the above sentence, EXCEPT...1.If I were rich, I would buy a private jet and go around the world.2.They would go hiking if it did not rain.3. If I were an actor, I would live in Hollywood.4. If Kintan had forgotten to call him, he would have been angry5. He would be in a castle if he were Prince William.


Eh, bukan 2. karena 2 itu yg bener.
1,3,4,51,3,4.
______________________________________________________________

18. Interprate the sentence Below if i have a lot money,i will buy a car if i have a wings,i will fly on the sky if i have a car,i will ask you to drive a car


jika saya mempunyai uang yang banyak, saya akan membeli sebuah mobil, jika saya mempunyai sayap-sayap, saya akan terbang di angkasa, jika saya mempunyai sebuah mobil, saya akan meminta anda untuk mengendarai sebuah mobil

19. I can fiy but i don't have wings who am i?I can fiy but i don't have wings who am i?


Jawaban:

flying fish

ikan terbang

Penjelasan:

bisa lebih spesifik lagi soalnya? hehe


20. I can fly but I don’t have wings. Who am i?​


Jawaban:

Torani

Penjelasan:

because torani fish can fly without wings

Bahasa Indonesia

bisa terbang tapi saya tidak punya sayap. Siapa saya

Jawaban:

Bajing terbang atau Iomys horsfieldi

(flying squirrels) =bahasa Inggris

Meskipun bisa terbang, tetapi tentunya cara terbang bajing terbang ini tidak selincah burung. Hewan ini terbang dengan cara melompat dari pohon ke pohon lainnya.

maaf kalo salah


Video Update


You Might Also Like

0 komentar