close

Essay On My Book My Inspiration

April 02, 2022


Essay On My Book My Inspiration

my - on - desk - is - book - a - there there is a book on my deskthere is book on my a deskthere is book a on my deskthere is a book my on desk​

Daftar Isi

1. my - on - desk - is - book - a - there there is a book on my deskthere is book on my a deskthere is book a on my deskthere is a book my on desk​


Jawaban:

semoga bermanfaat jadikan jawaban terbaik ya

Penjelasan:

there is a book on my desk

there are my book on a desk


2. Is your book on the table? The negative form is..My book are on the tableMy book is on the tableto my book is not on the tableo my book are not on the table​


Jawaban:

To my book is not on the table

Penjelasan:

I hope this help

Jawaban:

No, my book is not on the table

Penjelasan:

Q: Is your book on the table?

A: (-) No, My book is not on the table


3. I ........... homework on my book *


Jawaban:

I Have Homework On My Book

Penjelasan:

Maaf Kalo Salah T_T


4. urutkan dengan benar there's book a on desk my​


Jawaban:

there's - book - a - on - desk - my

=>> There'sabookonmydesk

Jawaban:

Urutan yang benar dari there's - a - book - on - desk - my adalah ➪ there'sabookonmydesk

_____________________

Mangatz daring! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ


5. (+) I took my book on the table. (-) I take my book on the table. (?) ______________________? Please fill the blank Simple past tense


did i take book on the tableDid I take my book on the table?

6. my book is on the table. on means..​


Jawaban:

on means what ?, translate or meaning from this sentence and grammar for this

if this translate i will answer "buku saya ada di atas meja

Answer:

di

Because the indonesian language mean "bukuku ada di atas meja."

Hope this is helpful and clear.

Sorry if there's any mistake!


7. I...My essay on your desk two days ago


Jawaban:

I putessay on your desk two days ago

Jawaban:

I am about my essay on your desk two days ago.

amabout

Penjelasan:

SEMOGA MEMBANTU


8. There is a book on my desk” bentuk pertanyaan pada kalimat disamping adalah… a. Are there a book on my desk?b. There are not a bookc. Is there a book on my desk?d. There is not a book on my deskTolong bantu jawab kk ^^​


Jawaban:

C: Is there a book on my desk?

Penjelasan:

Is = tunggal / satu

Are = jamak / lebih dari satu


9. 3.please put my book ...my desk(in /on)???​


Jawaban in

Penjelasan:

Karena on adalah kata yang menunjukkan kata di sana dan menunjukan kata di

Semoga membantu


10. the book...on the table in my room​


Jawaban:

the book is on the table in my room


11. I have three book... On my desk


Jawaban:

i have three books Its on my desk

I have three books on my desk

12. (+) There is a book on my desk (?)........


Jawaban :

There Is Not My Book On My Desk

Jawaban:

itu artinya

diamenyimpanbukudira aksangatrapi

jadi tinggal di sambung


13. Exercise(+) you are my inspiration(-) ......... (?) ........​


≡ Present Simple ≡

(+) You are my inspiration.

(-) You aren't my inspiration.

(?) Are you my inspiration?

Pendahuluan

Simple present tense adalah kalimat yang berguna untuk menyatakan suatu kebenaran umum, hal yang terjadi berulangkali, serta hal yang terjadi di masa sekarang.

rumus:

[kalimat nominal]

(+) subject + to be + O/C(-) subject + to be + not + O/C(?) to be + subject + O/C + ?

[kalimat verbal]

(+) subject + verb 1 + O/C(-) subject + do/does + not + verb 1 + O/C(?) do/does + subject + verb 1 + O/C + ?

to be:

is = subjek he/she/itam = subjek Iare = subjek you/we/they

auxiliary:

do = subjek I/you/we/theydoes = subjek he/she/it

PEMBAHASAN

Buatlah bentuk kalimat negatif dan introgatif dari kalimat di bawah ini!

"You are my inspiration."

Kalimat di atas termasuk bentuk kalimat afirmatif, maka untuk mengubah ke bentuk negatifnya yaitu tambahkan 'not' setelah to be 'are'. Rumus kalimat nominal negatif: S + to be + not + O/C.

➥ You aren't my inspiration.

Kemudian untuk mengubah ke bentuk introgatifnya – yaitu pindahkan to be 'are' ke awal kalimat. Lantas gunakan tanda tanya di akhir kalimatnya. Rumus kalimat nominal introgatif: To be + S + O/C + ?

➥ Are you my inspiration?

final answers:

Bentuk kalimat negatif dan introgatif dari kalimat "You are my inspiration" adalah:

(-) You aren't my inspiration. (?) Are you my inspiration?

_

:: semoga membantu ::

Pelajari Lebih Lanjut⤵

Materi Present Simple:

brainly.co.id/tugas/42752686brainly.co.id/tugas/42513697brainly.co.id/tugas/42248897brainly.co.id/tugas/42101841

Detail Jawaban⤵

Kelas: 9

Mapel: bahasa Inggris

Bab: Past, Present, Future Tense

Kode: 9.5.5

Kata kunci: Ubah ke bentuk kalimat negatif dan introgatif, to be, not, question mark, present simple


14. the book is on my table.please bring. tome​


Jawaban:

buku itu ada di meja saya. tolong bawa. buku besar

Penjelasan:

Maaf klo salah

Jawaban:

the book is on my table. please bring it to me


15. Because of this inspiration, Successful me is on my vision, Seoul is my destination, To marry my bias is my mission we all get this feeling setuju gk yeorobun??


Jawaban:

setuju awkwk

moga bisa ketemu bias yaa<3

*moga bisa tercapai


16. my book is on the table. on means..​


Jawaban:

Buku saya ada diatas meja

Jawaban:

buku saya ada diatas meja


17. 1.she has ..(buy/my book) A. she has bought my book B.she has buy my book C.she had buy my book D.she had buying my book E.she has to bought my book


A. she has bought my book
karena bentuk tenses present perfect tenses

semoga membantu dan bermanfaat :-)
A. she has bought my book

(present perfect = subject + has/have + v3)

18. ... Book is on my desk. ( This / These)​


Jawaban:

this

Penjelasan:

karena hanya menggunakan 1 objek saja

#SemogaMembantu:)


19. there's // my // a // on // book // desk // my //susun kata kata diatas agar membentuk kalimat !​


Jawaban:

There's book a on desk my desk

Penjelasan:

semoga bermanfaat jangan lupa dijadikan sebagai Jawaban terbaik ya


20. "my book are on the tabel" he siad (that).....


his book are on the table“My book are on the table” he said

Video Update


You Might Also Like

0 komentar