close

My Silly Sister Question Answers

Oktober 14, 2022


My Silly Sister Question Answers

anyone.. pls answers my question?​

Daftar Isi

1. anyone.. pls answers my question?​


Jawaban:

Pola ke 10 =

[tex] \frac{n \times (n + 1)}{2} [/tex]

[tex] \frac{10 \times (10 + 1)}{2} [/tex]

[tex]5 \times 11 = 55[/tex]

jadi, banyaknya pola ke-10 yaitu 55

Pola tersebut membentuk pola Segitigadengan rumus :

[tex] \frac{n \times (n + 1)}{2} [/tex]

Penjelasan dengan langkah-langkah:

semoga membantu


2. e quiz.Complete the sentencewith the correct answer.My little sister answers everyquestion in class. Heralways impresses the teachers.​


Her ANSWER

always impresses the teachers.


3. My sister is an o...... a...... She answers phones and takes messages


Jawaban:

My sister is an operator. She answers phones and takes messages

Petunjuk dari soal ini adalah kata yang diawali dengan huruf 'o' dan seseorang yang menjawab telepon dan menulis pesan.

Penjelasan:

Mungkin soal di atas kurang tepat jika dijawab dengan operator. Karena tugas menjawab telepon dan mencatat pesan biasanya dikerjakan oleh sekretaris (secretary). Tugas operator adalah menyambungkan telepon yang masuk ke departemen atau bagian yang alin.

Pelajari lebih lanjut materi tugas operator pada https://brainly.co.id/tugas/24999262

#BelajarBersamaBrainly


4. match the question with the answers!​


Jawaban:

semoga membantu :D

Penjelasan:

a-9

b-4

c-6

d-10

e-2

f-5

g-3

h-1

i-8

j-7

Jawaban:

A - 9

B - 4

C - 6

D - 10

E - 2

F - 5

G - 3

H - 1

I - 8

J - 7

SEMOGA MEMBANTU :)


5. Fatimah (answer/answers) the question correctly​


Jawaban:

answer

Penjelasan:

Fatimah Answers the question correctly


Jadi jawabannya adalah: Answers



Maaf jika salah

6. please answer my question below correctly don't be silly who defended the prophet Muhammad SAW????​


who defended the prophet Muhammad SAW????

answer : The story of Abu Talib, the Prophet's Uncle Who Most Defended the Da'wah of the Prophet SAW.


7. ----------------------------------------------my question ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ----------------------------------------------[what your Answers] ???----------------------------------------------help me plzzz ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ----------------------------------------------TYSM! ✨brainly✨​


Jawaban:

1. a : 5

b : 4

c : 5

d : 5

e : 4

Penjelasan dengan langkah-langkah:

semoga membantu yak :)

Jawab:

2.

A.5

B.5

C.4

D.5.

Penjelasan dengan langkah-langkah:


8. He answers the question.......... ( correct)


correctly.................

9. Read the answers question dubai


Baca dan jawab pertanyaan How am I supposed to read the answer tho??

10. my sister...............(read,usually) a book while listening a song,(usually reads). Fill in the blanks with the right answers!​


Jawaban:

my sister usually read a book while listening a song

Jawaban:

usually

Penjelasan:

maaf kalo salah

semoga membantu


11. aku ga ngerti tentang question tag ex: - fadly is childist ...? my sister is beautifull ...?


1. fadly is childish, isn't he?
2. my sister is beautiful, isnt she?
esensinya, seperti: dia cantik, kan? nah, dalam bahasa inggris ini, isnt she - isnt he nya sama dengan 'kan?'
pertanyaan penegasan/pertanyaan tertutup dmn jawabannya adl ya atw tidak
1.Fadly is childist,isn't he?
2.My sister is beautifull,isn't she?
3.Lina is not an artist,is she?

12. answers for this question


Jawaban:

8.C.Shortly

9.C.Shortly

10.B.Well

11.B. Badly

12.A.Careful

13.A.Sad

14.A.Good

15.A.Quiet

Penjelasan:

Maap Kalau Salah Boss


13. Quiz>>> Multiplication x Plus x Minus1. Following + Followers 2. My Answers x My Question 3. My Question - Followers4. My Answer + My Answer 5. Followers x My AnswersNote: For the numbers, see the pictures.​


[tex]{ \huge{ \textup{ \color{skyblue}{jawaban}}}}[/tex]

1. Following + Followers

= 5 + 307

= 312

-

2. My Answers x My Question

= 847 × 403

= 341341

-

3. My Question - Followers

= 403 - 307

=96

-

4. My Answer + My Answer

= 847 + 847

=1694

-

5. Followers x My Answers

= 307 × 847

=260029

Jawaban:

1.5+307=312

2.847×403=341.341

3.403-307=96

4.847+847=1.694

5.307×847=260.029

make it the best answer if you find it helpful ^^


14. Question : did your sister give the money to this morning ? (my grandma),Answer :...​


Jawaban:

ada 2 jawaban:

apabila yes ==> yes, she did.

apabila no ==> no, she didn't.

Penjelasan:


15. He answers the question....... (correct)


correctly....................

16. correction my answers!


gets, cooks,sits,washes,turns,washes,takes,brushes,takes,falls

17. correction my answers!


Laura leaves her office every night at 05:00 and takes on the bus to go home. She has a regular every evening. She cooks dinner and sit down to eat at 6:00. After she washes the dishes, she watches on the TV. She usually read the news and then a movie. At 9.00, she takes a shower. She always brushes her teeth after her shower. Then she picks up a book and falls in the bed for a while. She usually gets asleep before 10.00.

18. My my sister is my father'sMy sister


Jawaban:

yg jelas dong biar saya bisa bantu


19. Please answers this question ​


Jawaban:

1. grow

2. hang

3. meet

4. put

5. hurt

6. keep

7. ring

8. shake

9. sing

10. sleep

Penjelasan:

semoga membantu yaa

1.Grow

2.Hang

3.Shake

4.Put

5.Hurt

6.Keep

7.Meet

8.Shake

9.Sing

10.Sleep

Yang ring gak tau yang mana jadi salah satu dari jawaban pasti ada yang salah


20. He answers the question....... (correct)


Answer:
________
He answers the question correctly
(Dia menjawab pertanyaan itu dengan benar)

=> CORRECTLY = Adverb/kata keterangan.

*Thanks*

Video Update


You Might Also Like

0 komentar