close

Invocation In Paradise Lost Book 1

April 30, 2022


Invocation In Paradise Lost Book 1

2.I have lost of ... ... in my book shelf​

1. 2.I have lost of ... ... in my book shelf​


Jawaban:

2. I have lots of books in my book shelf

-semoga membantu-


2. Jody has lost ... book​


jody has lost her book

_________________

maaf jika salah


3. Roman Revolt in Paradise adalah karya dari....


Jawaban:

muriel pearson

Penjelasan:

menceritakan pengalaman romantis-heroiknya di Indonesia selama tahun 1932 sampai dengan 1947.


4. who is lost the book? artinya dalam bahasa Indonesia​


Jawaban:

siapa yang kehilangan buku?

Jawaban:

who is lost the book?

arti di dalam bahasa indonesia:

siapayangkehilanganbukuitu?

Penjelasan:

maaf ya..klo salah


5. 8. Your sister lost your book. She says​


Jawaban:

i'm sorry i lost your book.

Jawaban: i'm sorry to lost your book


6. I have lost my book somewhere


Aku telah kehilangan bukuku disuatu tempat. (entah dimana)

7. 10.Whose book is lost?A. Dio's bookD. A notebookB. Heri's bookC. English book​


Jawaban:

C. English book

Penjelasan:

maaf kalau sqlah

dio's book / heri's book


8. Book-i-am-your-sorry-lost


I-Am-Sorry-Your-Book-Lost

maaf klo salah


9. The book....... Are lost, are not really necessary


buku, yang hilang, tidak benar-benar diperlukan

10. you have lost your friend booki wil : ......​


I will give it back to them.

Jawaban:

try to find it but if not find yet , apologize and saying sorry

Penjelasan:

maaf kalau salah


11. Iam sorry...i lost ypur book


Jawaban:

I'm sorry I accidentally lost your book= Maafkan aku tidak sengaja menghilangkan buku mu.

Semoga membantu:)


12. Have you every lost your book​


Jawaban:

"yes, i ever lost my book."

klo jawabannya artinya : apakah kamu pernah kehilangan buku kamu?

Penjelasan:

maaf klo salah..

jadikan aku yang terbaik..


13. sondra:"I'm sorry,I lost your book." noah:"....​


Jawaban:

noah : : it's ok,but be carefull next time


14. GIVE ME an apology. Ihave lost your book


The answer is: I'm really sorry I lost your book. please forgive me.


15. Aldi:Where is my book? Aldo:Oops....I lost your book yesterday


Aldi: dimana buku ku?
Aldo: ups, saya kehilangan buku mu kemarinAldi : Di mana buku saya?
Aldo : Ups.... Saya menghilangkan bukumu kemarin

16. Do you see _____ beok ?I Lost my book​


Jawaban:

my

Penjelasan:

Do you see _____ beok ?

I Lost my book

Jawaban:

Do you see my Book

I lost my book


17. 40. I lost my English book. It is red color. The book has a cover, the cover there is a picture a cat in the back of the book and there is my name in front of the book. My book is very thick. Questions:1.What is lost?2What is the color of it? 3. What is the picture at the back of the book? 4.Where is the name of the writer in the book? 5. How is the book ​


Jawaban:

1. the writer's English book

2. red

3. the picture at the back of the book is a cat

4. in front of the book

5. the book is very thick

Penjelasan:

1.What is lost?

si penulis kehilangan apa? bukunya

2What is the color of it?

warna bukunya yakni? merah

3. What is the picture at the back of the book?

gambar dibelakang buku? seekor kucing

4.Where is the name of the writer in the book?

Nama penulis dalam buku ditaruh pada? atas buku

5. How is the book ?

bagaimana buku tersebut apakah tebal atau tipis? tebal


18. wisnu:I'M sorry,I have lost your book?nathan:......​


Jawaban:it's okay,i forgive you

Penjelasan:


19. sandra:i"m sorry i lost your book agus:​


Jawaban:

agus : it's okay, next time keep it well

Penjelasan:

apakah adapilihannya ?


20. I HAVE LOST YOUR BOOK artinya apa​


Jawaban:

Saya telah menghilangkan buku mu

Penjelasan:

Jawaban:

aku menghilangkan buku kamu

(maap klo salah:))

Penjelasan:


Video Update


You Might Also Like

0 komentar